- Raking and removing debris, leaves, and sticks from the flowerbeds, tree circles, and lawn — and, don’t worry, we get all those extra hard-to-reach places.
- Weeding all landscape beds and applying pre-emergent weed control.
- Check health of all plants, removing the plants that didn’t make it through the winter.
- Trimming overgrown shrubs and pruning trees. This is so important to promote growth! Care must be taken when pruning and our experts know just when and where to prune.
- Laying fresh mulch in all beds to reduce weed growth and help insulate plant roots.
- Apply a fresh edge on all landscape beds, straight or curvy, to help contain the new mulch and maintain the shape during severe weather in the summer.
- Sweep remove sand, dirt, and leaves from decks and driveways.
- Fertilizing and reseeding lawns where necessary.
- As always we take all lawn debris with us leaving you with a lawn and yard ready to grow!
Spring is also the perfect time to think about adding new features to your yard or lawn! Trees, flowering shrubs, patios, paths, a butterfly garden, we would love to give you some ideas while we’re there for clean-up! Just let us know in advance and we will have some great ideas to share with you. Let’s get growing!
We know, maintaining your landscape and juggling a social life can be difficult. Who has the time? We do! If you don’t want to spend the warmer months ahead tending to your grass and pulling at pesky weeds, you can hire us to do it for you. We offer worry-free seasonal maintenance packages that make it possible for you to spend your time outdoors relaxing or spending time with your family and friends, not worrying about your yard. Our landscape maintenance plans can be tailored to suit your specific property needs and can be packaged to include the following landscape services and more:
- Regular grass mowing
- Weed whacking
- Landscape edging
Ready for the Landscaping Professionals to Give You a Hand?
If you think you’re ready to start getting your yard back to all of its verdant glory then you can contact GreenLawn by Design by giving us a call at 317-804-8088. We’ve got the knowledge your lawn needs to get it ready for summer. You can also contact us on our website. We can help you plan, plant, and create the yard of your dreams. You can also check out our blogs to stay on top of landscaping trends and tips.