Landscaping is vital to the exterior look of your property. A nicely landscaped home can have a significant price and selling advantage over a home with no landscaping. Although a beautiful home stands for itself, the landscaping gives it an extra push. Good landscaping is actually one of the only property improvements that you can do that will actually increase in value over time.
If you aren’t convinced yet, how about checking out our 6 top reasons why landscaping is a MUST for your home:
- Landscaping preserves nature. It’s rare to find a person that hates trees and flowers. For one, trees are vital to our survival. Trees remove the carbon monoxide from the air and provides us with oxygen. Landscaping preserves the nature that is already there; you will have butterflies visiting your beautiful home and trees covering you from the shade.
- It enriches the community. Aside from providing the air with more oxygen, it provides your neighborhood with more beauty. If your neighborhood has strict rules for landscaping, then you will need to comply with them. But if it doesn’t, you are adding aesthetic appeal and unique style to your neighborhood with our beautiful landscaping designs.
- It adds value to your home. This one is a HUGE reason why landscaping matters. Depending on the design of the landscaping, your home could be more energy-efficient which boosts your home value. A nicely landscaped home can have a significant price and selling advantage over a home with no landscaping. But just based on landscaping that is pleasing to the eye, you could get a return from $20,000-$40,000. When a buyer is looking for a home, their first impression is the exterior. What the exterior of the home looks like, will most likely preview the inside of the house.
- It looks GOOD. Having beautiful landscaping is just the cherry on top of an exquisite home. Just walking into your home and past your landscaping will cheer you up. If you have a porch or deck, then you get to enjoy the beauty of it when you spend time outside. Great landscaping sets the exterior ambience of your home.
- The nicer the first impression that your home exudes, the better the overall reaction to your home. Curb Appeal is one of the most obvious things to consider improving if you want to sell your home. A nicely landscaped home can have a significant price and selling advantage over a home with no landscaping.
Good landscaping is an art. The perfect landscape is planned and adds curb appeal. And we can achieve that for you.We love seeing a gorgeous home match its beautiful surroundings. We provide a wide range of landscaping services from installation to maintenance to lawn care maintenance. Call or contact GreenLawn by Design to increase the beauty of your perfect home. 317-804-8088